Welcome To Jdm Tech Ops A New Forum Community For Automotive Enthusiast Please Take The Time To Register Or Log In

Lets Make Some Post !!!!! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To Jdm Tech Ops A New Forum Community For Automotive Enthusiast Please Take The Time To Register Or Log In

Lets Make Some Post !!!!! Very Happy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Travis's Subaru Wrx STI featutre Contest Winner of June

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Travis's Subaru Wrx STI featutre   Contest Winner of June Empty Travis's Subaru Wrx STI featutre Contest Winner of June

Post by Admin Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:14 pm

jdmtechops has another feature ride for everyone which is travis's super clean Wrx STI with some hard work done Travis put togother this awesome mod list/build

Mods:
    Cobb Accessport 93 oct. Custom tune @ aglie motorsports made 321 hp 351 tq @ 4,600rpm
    - Invidia n1 turbo back
    - turboxs fmic
    - turboxs shorty intake
    - APS 50/50 bov
    - Gm boost solenoid
    - Samco acillary hose kit
    - gates racing ac and powersteering belts
    - Aem Uego gauge in Ati clock pod
    -kartboy short shifter
    - Act stage 2 clutch and pressure plate

Suspension:
    -Cusco front strut tower bar
    - Agency power end links
    - Whiteline front and rear sway bars
    - Whiteline Anti dive bushings
    - XXr 006 18x8.5

Future plans: for Travis STI Gt3071r upgrade the front mount to an aps or perrin. ditching the shorty intake for a aem. Stage 3 p&p on the heads and keep stock cams, and build the block. Ported intake manifold an tgv deletes still debating on what coilovers to get. Mounting the 06 top wing and get a new hood.

So What was the hardest part of your build:??? TRAVIS:Hardest part of the install so far definitely was the front mount.. Got in together in a couple of hours and it wouldnt start.. came back the next day and someone had told me I put my mass air flow on backwards.. Turnes in around and started right up *faceplam*

Any thanks or props you will like to give to anyone:???TRAVIS.:Special thanks to everyone thats helped getting my parts an helping on the installs and my girlfriend for sittimg there and putting up with hours of time spent in the garage.

congrats for the win and keep us updated on the ride hope everyone enjoys this ride feature more to come

[img]Travis's Subaru Wrx STI featutre   Contest Winner of June Subie10[/img][img]Travis's Subaru Wrx STI featutre   Contest Winner of June Subie210[/img][img]Travis's Subaru Wrx STI featutre   Contest Winner of June Subie310[/img]
    TwistedKreation
    TwistedKreation
    Jdm Tech Ops Member
    Jdm Tech Ops Member

Travis's Subaru Wrx STI featutre   Contest Winner of June Empty Re: Travis's Subaru Wrx STI featutre Contest Winner of June

Post by TwistedKreation Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:44 pm

Wow a scooby that's not ripping off oil pans?! Love the color and wheels look good with it. If the roof rack is actually used then it's cool.
    RamosKiiD
    RamosKiiD

Travis's Subaru Wrx STI featutre   Contest Winner of June Empty Re: Travis's Subaru Wrx STI featutre Contest Winner of June

Post by RamosKiiD Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:31 pm

Love the suby man one of my favorite rides out there
    Audiobox
    Audiobox

Post by Audiobox Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:11 pm

Moar lower! lol. Looks sick tho!
    travis.bauman.3

Post by travis.bauman.3 Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:12 am

It's still stock height for now so not ripping off oil pans yet and I use the roof rack in the winter at least

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:40 am