Welcome To Jdm Tech Ops A New Forum Community For Automotive Enthusiast Please Take The Time To Register Or Log In

Lets Make Some Post !!!!! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To Jdm Tech Ops A New Forum Community For Automotive Enthusiast Please Take The Time To Register Or Log In

Lets Make Some Post !!!!! Very Happy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R35 Hate it or Love it

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

R35 Hate it or Love it Empty R35 Hate it or Love it

Post by Admin

The R35 hate it or love it but this ride is here too stay. Theirs a lot of speculation going on with people saying " these aren't real skylines because there is no skyline Badge" I myself totally have to disagree. The way it seems is Nissan wanted to take a more exotic look on things. As all the skylines have done these R35 have been putting down good track time and even taking out some Porsche. I'm glad to see more and more drive tune them up as this driver did. It looks nice actually with the black & orange Scheme.

Enjoy
    R35 Hate it or Love it Ernie_10
    Share this post on: reddit

PrettyLittleLude

Post Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:36 pm by PrettyLittleLude

R35 is a beast. grab yourself an ams package and you'll rule the streets.
    i <3 them!
    Admin

Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:30 am by Admin

yeah but there a lot of talk that it doesnt live up to the skyline name
    JDMBeastDC2

Post Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:37 am by JDMBeastDC2

Na u buggin the US verison doesn't live up to the skyline Name
    PrettyLittleLude

Post Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:07 pm by PrettyLittleLude

Can someone explain what the skyline name would be?
    TwistedKreation

Post Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:03 pm by TwistedKreation

Love the scheme of that R35 but it just needs to be raised up a bit to be perfect IMO.
    Dminted

Post Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:20 am by Dminted

I am not a big fan there is something just so not cool about having a Skyline being made in america it just takes away all the awh of the Skyline name making more obtainable except for the ridiculous price tag.
    EclipsedSilver

Post Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:46 pm by EclipsedSilver

I think i'd agree. the R34 went for about $30k USD. I built one on Nissan.com and it started at $85k. SMH. If they're gonna call it a GTR, why not make it more affordable? I almsot said 'Skyline' but then i remembered that the G35 is the USDM V35 Skyline.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:30 am